Dan Wahlin updates us on the ever changing AI landscape for software developers. What are some of the new AI models out there? Can you run AI locally? How has AI blown our minds lately? What is text embedding? And can you bring your own data to AI?
- No guest this episode
Recording date: Sep 28, 2023
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Semantic Kernel
- Hugging Face Models
- Claude AI
- Azure OpenAI service
- Azure OpenAI Bring Your Own Data
- Katerina Skroumpelou sharing how she created an AI app to augment docs
- See chatGPT hear and speak
- ChatGPT conversation
- Video: Azure OpenAI BYOD - ChatGPT with Your Own Data
- 👍🏼Rag Doll by Aerosmith
- What's Your Vector, Victor?
- GPT embeddings models
- Your home for Microsoft Ignite
- 00:26 Welcome
- 01:22 Topic introduction
- 02:05 What's on our mind with AI these days?
- 02:59 What happens if you run a model locally?
- 07:13 Sponsor: Narwhal
- 07:48 What is fine tuning a model?
- 13:52 When AI has blown our minds
- 16:55 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 17:55 Bring your own data BYOD
- 20:04 What is text embedding?
- 28:52 What is Typechat and where is it useful?
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.