Shawn Wildermuth talks with us about Vue, the options API, composition API, and the Humanitarian Toolbox. We also get to talk about his film work with Hello World Films.
Recording date: 1/20/2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Shawn Wildermuth @ShawnWildermuth
Brought to you by
- Hello World Film
- A View to a Kill
- A View to a Skill
- Introduction to Vite: A Better Vue CLI?
- Single Page Application (SPA)
- Vue Options API
- Vue Composition API and Options API
- Humanitarian Toolbox
- Vue 3 Composition API: Ref vs Reactive
- Shawn on YouTube
- Shawn’s newest film project
- Shawns’ Film Site
- 02:37 Guest introduction
- 05:16 What's up with Vue?
- 07:11 What's a SPA?
- 11:05 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 12:09 What's the options API?
- 16:12 Does the composition API make it difficult to get into Vue?
- 19:23 What's the Humanitarian Toolbox?
- 25:27 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 26:25 Composition API
- 29:13 Where can people learn more about Vue?
- 30:37 What is Hello World Films?
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.