Michael Hladky helps us demystify reactivity and answers some questions regarding what reactivity is, how promises fit in, when reactivity is a good or bad choice, taming complexity in programming, and why people should consider paying attention to reactivity.
- Michael Hladky @Michael_Hladky
Recording date: Sep 7, 2023
Brought to you by
- Push Based IO Company website
- Performance workshop
- Signals in angular keynote
- What is reactive programming?
- Signals in Angular as a new Rective Primitive
- Angular Signals docs
- Keyboard events
- Unlock the Power of Angular - Master Class: A Comprehensive 4-Day Workshop with Michael Hladky
- Signals 1-Pager Cheatsheet
- 00:28 Grooming with John
- 01:46 Guest introduction
- 03:15 What is reactivity?
- 04:55 What about promises?
- 07:52 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 08:53 When is reactivity a good choice or not a good choice?
- 16:21 How do you tame the complexity in programming?
- 21:17 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 22:17 Why should people pay attention to reactivity?
- 28:10 Dan's cheat sheet for function calls
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.