Recording date: 12-15-2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Evyatar Alush @evyataral
Brought to you by
- MDN: Proxy
- Proxy Traps Tutorial
- GoogleChrome/proxy-polyfill (Sam Thorogood)
- n4s (enforce)
- How Reactivity Works In Vue
- Immer, Immutability and the Wonderful World of Proxies - Michel Weststrate
- Writing a JS Proxy based assertion function
- Web Worker
- Party Town Proxy
- 00:48 Guest introduction
- 04:08 What might a developer use this for?
- 07:01 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 08:02 How are the proxies delivered?
- 14:31 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 15:33 Where is this being used?
- 19:05 Do proxies allow for random access?
- 20:30 When do you think about performance?
- 27:22 When should people bring this into their codebase?
- 29:38 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.