In this mini episode Jesse Liberty explains Transmedia Storytelling and why he believes that Silverlight may be the ideal platform for creating Transmedia applications on the web, Windows Phone 7 and eventually set-top boxes.
- John's Blog and on Twitter (@john_papa)
- Jesse's blog and on Twitter (@jesseliberty)
- Jesse’s mini-tutorial on Silverlight and Transmedia
Key links for Silverlight TV
Watch shows and catch the latest news in our Silverlight TV blog
Follow @SilverlightTV on Twitter for updates, alerts for new shows, and to submit comments and feedback.
If you have not watched the previous episodes of Silverlight TV, you can catch them here.
- SL TV 32: Rich Interactions Using Blend 4: Transition Effects and Fluid Layout
- SL TV 31: Diving into the RichTextBox
- SL TV 30: Behaviors in Blend
- SL TV 29: Learning Silverlight and Blend with .toolbox
- SL TV 28: WCRF RIA Services v1.0 Launch!
- SL TV 27: Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010 Launch: New Designer Capabilities
- SL TV 26: Exposing SOAP, OData, and JSON Endpoints for RIA Services
- SL TV 25: No More Boxes! Exploring the PathListBox
- SL TV 24: eBay’s Silverlight 4 Simple Lister Application
- SL TV 23: MVP Q&A with Wildermuth, Wahlin, and Bell
- SL TV 22: Tim Heuer on Extending the Silverlight Media Framework
- SL TV 21: Silverlight 4 - Customer Perspectives
- SL TV 20: Community Driven Development with WCF RIA Services
- SL TV 19: Hidden Gems from MIX10, UFC's Multi-Touch App
- SL TV 18: WCF RIA Services Validation
- SL TV 17: Build a Twitter Client for WP7 with Silverlight
- SL TV 16: Top Features in Silverlight 4
- SL TV 15: Announcing Silverlight 4 RC at MIX10
- SL TV 14: Developing Windows 7 Phone with Silverlight
- SL TV 13: MVVM Light Toolkit
- SL TV 12: The Best Blend 3 Video Ever!
- SL TV 11: Dynamically Loading XAPs with MEF
- SL TV 10: Silverlight Hyper Video Platform
- SL TV 9: MIX 10K Challenge
- SL TV 8: Silverlight Client for Facebook
- SL TV 7: When and Where to use MEF
- SL TV 6: Creating Customer Pre-Loaders
- SL TV 5: Using Metadata with MEF
- SL TV 4: 3 Steps to MEF – Export, Import, Compose
- SL TV 3: Multi-Touch 101 with Silverlight
- SL TV 2: Perspectives on Flash and Silverlight
- SL TV 1: The Joys of Trusted Out-of-Browser Applications in Silverlight 4