The latest episode of Silverlight TV is now available on Channel 10! In episode 10 Jesse Liberty makes his first appearance on Silverlight TV and discusses the Silverlight Hyper Video Platform (SLHVP). Jesse is a brilliant person and a great guy to have on the show. Despite John’s attempts to make Jesse laugh, Jesse manages to shares just exactly what the SLHVP is, why it was created, and how it works. He has done a fantastic job stimulating the SLHVP with the community.
You can see the episode online by clicking this link or clicking the mage below:
Follow @SilverlightTV on Twitter for the latest updates.
Silverlight TV is once again unscripted and shot in 1 take. Don’t miss this one!
Key links for Silverlight TV
Watch shows and catch the latest news in our Silverlight TV blog
Follow @SilverlightTV on Twitter for updates, alerts for new shows, and to submit comments and feedback.
If you have not watched the previous episodes of Silverlight TV, you can catch them here.
- SL TV 9: MIX 10K Challenge
- SL TV 8: Silverlight Client for Facebook
- SL TV 7: When and Where to use MEF
- SL TV 6: Creating Customer Pre-Loaders
- SL TV 5: Using Metadata with MEF
- SL TV 4: 3 Steps to MEF – Export, Import, Compose
- SL TV 3: Multi-Touch 101 with Silverlight
- SL TV 2: Perspectives on Flash and Silverlight
- SL TV 1: The Joys of Trusted Out-of-Browser Applications in Silverlight 4