The latest episode of Silverlight TV is now available on Channel 11! In episode 11 Glenn Block makes a return appearance on Silverlight TV and discusses the one of my favorite features of MEF: partitioning. Glenn explains how partitioning makes it easy to decouple the application and dynamically load XAPs. This is incredibly useful when building large scale applications that experience XAP growth.
You can see the episode online by clicking this link or clicking the mage below:
Follow @SilverlightTV on Twitter for the latest updates.
Silverlight TV is once again unscripted and shot in 1 take. Don’t miss this one!
Key links for Silverlight TV
Watch Silverlight TV Shows on Channel 9
Watch shows and catch the latest news in our Silverlight TV blog
Subscribe to the RSS feed for the show itself
Subscribe to the show on your Zune
Follow @SilverlightTV on Twitter for updates, alerts for new shows, and to submit comments and feedback.
If you have not watched the previous episodes of Silverlight TV, you can catch them here.
- SL TV 10: Silverlight Hyper Video Platform
- SL TV 9: MIX 10K Challenge
- SL TV 8: Silverlight Client for Facebook
- SL TV 7: When and Where to use MEF
- SL TV 6: Creating Customer Pre-Loaders
- SL TV 5: Using Metadata with MEF
- SL TV 4: 3 Steps to MEF – Export, Import, Compose
- SL TV 3: Multi-Touch 101 with Silverlight
- SL TV 2: Perspectives on Flash and Silverlight
- SL TV 1: The Joys of Trusted Out-of-Browser Applications in Silverlight 4